Internet gambling is becoming an increasingly popular form of entertainment for ordinary users. This is another way to have a good time. More recently, Push Gaming unveiled their new Dinopolis slot. This is a completely new development in the spirit of card games, where each card corresponds to the characters. The game takes place in the Jurassic period. We are talking about the famous TV series “Dinosaurs”, released back in the 90s, which served as the inspiration for the creation of a new card game. The presence of a license indicates that the offered software meets all major quality standards.
What Dinopolis offers its players
A beta version of the game was scheduled for release and published by Wunderino on April 4th. As you can see, this is a completely fresh project. Dinopolis allows you to get acquainted with the characters of the famous TV series in the form of a card game. What would happen to our world if dinosaurs did not become extinct and existed today. Each visitor will be able to find out in what conditions the dinosaurs lived and what they ate. Dinopolis nightclub gives players a good opportunity to while away the time playing a card game without leaving home. The game has a very well implemented bonus program:
- As the first reward, sometimes Dino Coins will drop out, which multiply the winnings by x1000.
- Each of the three reels features triple-win wild multipliers.
- If the player gets squatters on the second, third and fourth reels, a bonus game is activated with the option of choosing two cards to increase the multiplier and the number of free spins.
- In the process of rotation, you need to collect shiny coins. When their number reaches 5, the free game is activated. After that, the player goes to the next level.
- The Dino Bonus Gold Card will reward you with a set of valuable prizes and a huge number of free spins. Sticky Stack Wild cards are also available to win more dinosaurs.
What are the benefits
First, Dinopolis demonstrates all the advantages of virtual gambling with many fantasy features. This is a unique project for those who are tormented by content nostalgia for the 90s. The mobile version for PCs and tablets is already available for all users. The CEO of Push Gaming was very impressed with his team's efforts and said it was a challenging project. The company is fully officially licensed by the 2020 MGA and UKGC. Today it provides gambling content to the biggest European operators such as EveryMatrix, LeoVegas, Rootz, United Remote and SkillOnNet.