CasiGo Casino Overview
A bright and beautifully designed website is the first thing a player notices on their first visit to CasiGo Casino. However, while visual appeal is an important feature for gaming sites, it’s not the only thing to consider. That’s why we’ve created this comprehensive CasiGo Casino review to explore more about the platform’s offerings.
One of the first things we check is the licensing, and it was impressive to note that the site is regulated in two prestigious jurisdictions. As such, it employs top-notch security models to guarantee player safety. White Hat Gaming launched the online casino in 2020. We’ve covered more about its credibility, its games and other info in this detailed review. Without further ado, let’s dive in!
Pros and Cons
Every online casino has its strong and weak points, and CasiGo is no exception. The following are its perks and drawbacks:
✅Daily bonuses and promotions
✅Massive welcome package
✅Fast responses via live chat
✅UKGC and MGA licenses
✅Over 3,000 games
⛔Doesn’t support cryptocurrencies
⛔No mobile app
⛔No phone support option
From welcome bonuses to daily rewards, there are a plethora of deals to keep you engaged on the site. Let’s explore each one:
Are you ready to embark on an epic gaming adventure at CasiGo? Buckle up, because their welcome bonus is designed to propel you into a world of excitement and rewards from the very start. Here's the lowdown on what awaits new players:
• First deposit offer: 200% match bonus up to $200 and 100 free spins
• Second deposit offer: 50% match bonus up to $200 and 50 bonus spins
• Third deposit offer: 75% match bonus up to $200 and 75 bonus spins
• Fourth deposit offer: 125% match bonus up to $500 and 150 bonus spins
With the bonus spins, you can only play Book of Dead. Also, keep in mind that to get the welcome offer, A minimum of $10 must be deposited the first time. Do not use Skrill or Neteller for this, as they don’t qualify for the bonus. After playing with the cash deal and free spins, you must meet a 35x wagering requirement to cash out your winnings.
CasiGo has promotions lined up for you every day of the week. Here's what you get each day:
• Moolah Monday: A minimum deposit of $20 gets you 20 bonus spins on Iron Bank
• Treasure Tuesdays: Earn up to 100 free spins with a deposit as low as $20. Basically, each $1 gets you one free spin.
• Walkout Wednesdays: The casino emails you with information on free new games you can play.
• Getback Thursdays: 10% cashback on all your cash losses. The maximum amount you can get is $100.
• Fiesta Fridays: Land a 10% match bonus on all your successful deposits. The maximum total bonus you can get is $100.
• Slick Saturdays: Your payment of at least $20 gets you 20% up to $50 and 10 free spins on Money Cart.
• Spin Up Sundays: This works like Treasure Tuesday, where you get a free spin for each $1 you pay. The qualifying deposit is at least $20.
All players at CasiGo, casual or high roller, enter the loyalty program immediately after registration. There are five levels in this program, and at each one, you receive a higher cashback percentage among other rewards. Here's what you get:
• Green: 500 loyalty points after first deposit
• Blue: $10 cash bonus and 2.5% cashback
• Orange: $25 cash bonus and 5% cashback
• Red: $50 cash bonus and 10% cashback
• Purple: $100 cash bonus and 15% cashback
At the highest tier, you also receive personalized gifts and exclusive invitations to private events.
From this, you can see that the higher you go, the better your bonuses. To reach the top level isn’t hard, accumulate points and play games for real money. These points can also be redeemed for cash.
Types of Games Offered
One of the best parts of playing at CasiGo is that you have a variety of games to choose from. They has over 3,000 titles in its collection, split into different categories These options are from some of the best developers, so they boast excellent quality and exciting gameplay.
Here are the game types the online casino offers:
Being the most popular casino games, CasiGo ensures it has enough slots to please enthusiasts. Among its selection are classics featuring the well-known fruit theme, a few reels, a few paylines, and some bonus features. You'll also find more modern options like Megaways, which have hundreds and sometimes thousands of winning ways.
CasiGo's slots extend into jackpots. Unlike their standard counterparts, these games can reward you with more massive prizes on a lucky spin. That said, here are some of its slot games:
Table game fans aren’t left out of the fun. There are several variants to pique your interest. One of these is roulette, where you bet on where the ball will land after the wheel is spun. If you prefer blackjack, which involves beating the dealer without having a card value that exceeds 21, the casino has you covered.
CasiGo also has several baccarat options, with some having extra bonus features to make the experience more rewarding. Poker titles aren’t as numerous as other table games, but there are enough options to entertain you.
Below are a few variants of these games:
Live Dealer Games
The table games we discussed previously are powered by random number generators, so you play against the computer. If you want a more interactive experience, live dealer titles are for you, and CasiGo has a good number to pick from. In these games, you watch a real person handle all table activities while you place bets in real time. Here are some of them:
• One Blackjack
• Andar Bahar
• Mega Sic Bo
• Speed Baccarat
• Speed Roulette
Head to the scratch card lobby if you're looking for instant-win games. These titles are entirely based on luck, as you scratch cards to reveal the combination and hope it gets you a reward. Some games in this category include:
The large number of games at CasiGo are from over 100 software developers. You’ll find titles from established companies like Pragmatic Play, Wazdan, Bgaming, and Ezugi. The casino also works with many upcoming developers, some of which are Netgaming, Gamevy, and Fantasma.
CasiGo supports the common payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. To fund your account, you can use debit and credit cards. The online casino also supports Paysafecard and Trustly. The withdrawal methods are the same, with the exception of Paysafecard.
How to Deposit
Using these methods to fund your account is easy, as you’ll find in these steps:
• Log in and select the "Deposit" option at the top of the page.
• Pick a payment method and enter the deposit amount.
• Enter the necessary details, following the onscreen instructions, to complete payment.
• Your deposit will be credited to your casino account almost immediately.
How to Withdraw
Cashing out funds is as easy as depositing. However, note that if this is your first withdrawal, you must verify your account by submitting certain documents. This process might take a few days to complete. Once done, you can take out your earnings by following these steps:
• Sign in to your account and navigate to the cashier.
• Choose the withdrawal option and pick a payment method.
• Enter the amount you want to cash out.
• Provide other necessary details and follow the prompts to complete your request.
You can enjoy gaming sessions on the go, thanks to the casino’s compatibility with mobile devices. The website runs on Android, iOS, and Windows. It’s a browser-based platform that doesn’t require you to download additional software to use it. As long as your operating system is more recent and you have a good internet connection, you can play seamlessly on the platform.
If you still prefer app-like functionality, you can add the website icon to your list of apps. You do this by visiting the site and clicking on the browser menu icon. Once this opens, select the option to “Add to Homepage,” and the casino’s app-like logo will be added to your mobile applications. With this, you simply have to tap on the icon to visit the website.
Is the Casino Trustworthy?
It runs with two licenses, one from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and another from the Malta Gaming Authority. Both bodies are known for their stringent rules that ensure licensees offer only safe and reliable services. So, you can rest easy knowing that CasiGo is legit.
For further protection, the platform uses encryption technology, which hides all personal and financial details and protects all transactions. It also works with only trustworthy payment and game providers to ensure that its players get the best possible experience.
Responsible gambling is at the forefront of its services. So, while the casino is dedicated to ensuring that you have fun, it also makes sure that you do so safely. To that effect, it lets players impose limits, take a break, close their accounts, and self-exclude when necessary.
Sign Up Process
If you're ready to experience CasiGo yourself, you need to be a registered member. Here's how to get an account:
• Launch the online casino via your computer or mobile browser.
• Tap "Account" at the top right section, then pick "Sign Up."
• On the first page, enter your full name, select your gender, and provide your date of birth.
• Then, pick your country and enter your address. Click "Continue."
• Afterward, enter your email and phone number and click "Next."
• On the last page, you provide a username and password, then select your currency.
• Agree to the terms and conditions and click "Create Account."
• Once your account is live, you can fund it, claim the welcome bonus, and play games for real money.
At CasiGo, there's a support section that details its contact options. While the FAQ page isn't as detailed as some sites, it offers alternative means of getting support, which are through email and live chat. For email, you send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a reply within a few hours.
CasiGo has one of the most functional live chat features we've ever seen. The message icon hovers at the bottom right of every page. As such, it only takes a tap to open a chat window. Before being directed to a support agent, you'll need to enter your name and email. On this page, you can also choose from one of seven supported languages, which include Spanish, Dutch, and Portuguese.
When reviewing CasiGo, we saw both negative and positive aspects. Starting with the cons, the casino doesn’t support cryptocurrencies and its customer service options are limited to live chat and email. It also doesn’t have a mobile application.
Now, on to the good parts. CasiGo makes up for its lack of a mobile app with a functional website that works on Android and iOS devices. It might not support cryptocurrencies, but it accepts various fiat payment methods. Plus, its live chat is superb.
When it comes to games, there are several options to pick from. It also has a good lineup of bonuses and promotions. Simply put, CasiGo is a top-rated online casino.